Intensive In-Home Service Criteria:
Our program serves both male and females between the ages of 4 to 20. We will provide specialized therapeutic treatment to children and their families in order to prevent removal from the home, school or community & children who are returning back home & to their communities. You must be able to attend day school or be enrolled in a GED or vocational training program. Individuals must demonstrate a severe condition due to mental, behavioral or emotional illness resulting in significant functional impairment in major life activities. In addition youth need to meet two or more of the following criteria:
- Have difficulty in establishing or maintaining normal interpersonal relationships to the point of being at risk for removal from the home, school or community.
- Demonstrates inappropriate behaviors that require repeat interventions by the mental health, social services or judicial system.
- Demonstrates difficulty in cognitive ability such that they are unable to recognize danger or significant inappropriate social behaviors.
- Services required are far more intensive than what an outpatient clinic can provide to stabilize an individual or family.
- The residence, as the setting, is more likely to be successful than a clinic.
Intensive In-Home Services Offered
|Being there when our clients need us most. Fortunately for them our job doesn’t end at dinner time.|
|“It takes a whole community to raise a child.” We take advantage of and make available every resource possible to ensure our clients and their families have what they need to function.|
|Often times situations are percieved to be much worse than they actually are. Envision One focuses on helping individuals face their realities just as they are and deal with them rationally.|
|Our counseling is done in the home where focus can be made on the family unit for long lasting health of the client / family relations.|
|Skill Training||An educated community is a prosperous community. Our counselors help the individuals acquire skills they can carry with them for a lifetime to help them grow and be a productive part of their community.|
|Communication is one of the most valuable skills a person can possess. In order to peacefully resolve any conflict you must be able to communicate, both verbally and physically. Our counselors are well trained in non-violent conflict resolution which helps to facilitate this process of building communication skills.|
|In order for the client to progress he/she must have their basic needs met. We provide this overall effort to ensure the family’s basic needs are met as part of the Intensive In-Home counseling services.|
|Emotion Regulation||No disagreement can be resolved without at least one party being willing to calm down and listen. Envision One teaches techiques used to help one control their emotions in order to logically work through their issues.|
|Problem Solving||Continuing to walk down the same path will keep getting you to the same place. Our counselors will provide the client with other avenues to take in working out their problems.|